OSC’s Mission is to develop the whole person as a responsible learner striving for personal excellence within a culturally diverse school. To support the Mission, in April 2009 the Board adopted a set of strategic policies to guide the Board’s decision-making, as follows:
- The School will recruit and retain international and local staff members who passionately support, promote, and apply the mission of the school.
- The School will design, review and assess its educational programme so as to promote high achievement for all students as expressed in the School’s mission.
- The School’s social and physical environment will be supportive of the mission.
- Students will be accepted without discrimination on the basis of sex, religion, race or nationality.
- Resource allocation will optimize student learning and fulfillment of the School mission.