The Primary Years Programme (PYP) is for pupils aged 3 to 11, and focuses on the development of the whole child in the classroom and in the world outside. The PYP curriculum:
- Encourages international-mindedness in IB students
- Encourages a positive attitude to learning by engaging students in inquiries and developing their awareness of the process of learning so that they become lifelong learners
- Reflects real life by encouraging learning beyond the traditional subjects with meaningful, in-depth inquiries into real issues
- Emphasises, through the IB Learner Profile, the development of the whole student-physically, intellectually, emotionally and ethically
- buy Cialis Soft 20 mg UK Click here to learn more about the PYP Curriculum Framework
- Order cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg Click here to learn more about the PYP General Regulations
PYP subjects (units of inquiry)
In Pre-school the children study four PYP units of inquiry during the course of each year, while in all other Grades, students study six PYP units of inquiry. All units are taught in a trans-disciplinary way, incorporating all disciplines and relevant skills and concepts.
buy Cialis Soft 20 mg France Click here for the OSC Programme of Inquiry 2016/2017.
The six main PYP subjects are:
- cheap Cialis Soft US Science
- Purchase Cialis Soft 20 mg generic Language
- Buy cheap Cialis Soft Mathematics
- Buy Cialis Soft 20 mg Over The Counter Visual & Performing Arts
- Buy Cialis Soft 20 mg generic Physical Education
- buy Cialis Soft France Social Studies
The Primary School teachers are made up of a diverse range of nationalities with a common passion for teaching and life-long learning. Within the Primary we have a “Learning Leadership Team” comprising of a Primary Years Programme Coordinator, Primary Principal and an Upper Primary and Lower Primary Coordinator. Class teachers are ably supported by a team of Assistant Teachers.
The school day for Preschool to Kindergarten students is 07.30-13.30; Grades 1-12 continue until 14.40.