Process and Procedure
- There are 20 iPads for K-12 classroom use
- iPads are checked out for the duration of class time only
- Photos and videos will be retained for one week only on the iPads unless requested
- iPads are updated once every 14 days
- Apps are installed based on recommendations
- Booking of iPads is done through Outlook; first come, first serve
- Delivery of iPads to classroom is based on personnel available in the library
- iCloud backup is enabled on all iPads
- All queries regarding iPads should be sent to the library coordinator –email@example.com
- Teachers will collaborate with the technology integration facilitator (MJ) to upload files to other platform (Google Drive) from the iPads if they require to do so.
- Apps request requires 3 days’ notice for processing
- If and when necessary Apps after being used will be deleted from the iPads to free up space in consultation with the teacher(s)
- The increase of storage on the iCloud is based on need
- iTunes gift cards will be used to build up credit on the iPads for apps, each academic year USD 200 will be allocated from the library budget.
Details of iPad model