Purchase cheap Cialis Soft Welcome to Grade 1
The Overseas School of Colombo, an IB World School, is committed to guiding our global community toward international and intercultural understanding. OSC develops the whole person as a responsible learner, striving for personal excellence within a culturally diverse environment.
Buy Cialis Soft cheap Morning Routines
Each morning (except for Wednesday) at 7:25 children will line up in grade levels on the basketball court outside the office for morning assembly and announcements with Mr.Grandbois.
Buy cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg Wednesday/ Assembly
School finishes at 1.30 p.m. on Wednesdays.
cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg US Security Policy
Please help us to keep our school a safe environment. We ask that you notify us of the people that will be dropping off and picking up your children, and any changes to your arrangements. Parents have to inform the class teacher if alternate transport arrangements are made.
A homework diary will be in your child’s home folder and will be used for the purpose of communication for both teacher and parent. Please check your child’s home folder daily, for messages and newsletters.
Order Cialis Soft Over The Counter Reading:
A book will be sent home daily chosen by the teacher or child. Please read to your child daily as it is an important facet of their learning.
Purchase cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg Extra Curricular Activities:
A choice of activities are offered on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Activities will commence on Monday 24th August, details of the schedule will be forwarded by the activities coordinator, Ms. Sue Turner.
Order generic Cialis Soft 20 mg Indoor /Out door Shoes:
Students will leave their shoes on a rack outside the classroom for the purpose of keeping the floor and carpet clean. Your child is welcome to bring in indoor shoes to be left in class.
Listen to a story
· Khan Academy : https://www.khanacademy.org/
· Math Magician Games: http://resources.oswego.org/games/mathmagician/cathymath.html
· Everyday Mathematics Links – http://everydaymath.uchicago.edu/parents/games-table/
· FunctionMachine: http://www.littlefishsw.co.uk/card/functionmachine.html
· Dino Place Value: http://www.ictgames.com/dinoplacevalue.html
· Shark Pool: Count up the ten rods and the units then click the circle with the correct number in it: http://www.ictgames.com/sharknumbers.html
· Life guards: The lifeboat will only move in steps of 10 or 1. Click the boat’s pedals until you have reached the drowning swimmer, then click the lifebelt to rescue them. Covers place value for 2-digit numbers. http://www.ictgames.com/LIFEGUARDS.html
· Math Games – www.ictgames.com/resources.html
· Comparing Numbers – One False Move: http://www.funbrain.com/cgi-bin/ofm.cgi?A1=s&A3=0&A2=0
· How does a pattern grow? http://jeux.lulu.pagesperso-orange.fr/html/anglais/algorith/algoriC1.htm
· Sorting Odd and Even: http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ks2numeracy-properties-and-ordering.html#npmenu
· Greater than, Less than: http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ks2numeracy-calculation.html#
· Education Place: http://eduplace.com/kids/hmm/egames/ega_1.html
· Dolphin and Shark Numbers: You can choose to limit the numbers to 29 or 59. Count up the tens and units, then click the correct bubble. If you get it wrong, the shark will eat your boat! http://www.ictgames.com/sharkNumbers_v2.html
· Place the Penguins: Click the penguins and drag them to the correct place. This game has two levels. Level 1 is for 2-digit numbers and Level 2 includes 3-digit numbers (hundreds, tens and units). http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/starship/maths/games/place_the_penguin/big_sound/full.shtml
- Maths concepts for Grade 1: http://www.ixl.com/math/grade-1