Purchase cheap Cialis Soft Welcome to Grade 1
The Overseas School of Colombo, an IB World School, is committed to guiding our global community toward international and intercultural understanding. OSC develops the whole person as a responsible learner, striving for personal excellence within a culturally diverse environment.
Ms. Rachel comes from the United States. She taught for 10 years in San Francisco before coming to our community as a grade 1 teacher. She has two dogs and loves making art and reading books!
Ms. Dulanjali is a Sri Lankan native. She attended university in England before joining our community as an assistant teacher. She loves reading and has an excellent sense of humor and is a talented dancer as well!
Ms. Sabrina is a Sri Lankan native as well. She has a 5 year old daughter who fills her life with joy. Sabrina loves dancing, gardening, and martial arts.
Ms. Illeperumaarachchi is a Sri Lankan native who has been teaching in our community for a number of years. She enjoys gardening, listening to music, and cooking. She has 3 daughters who have graduated from OSC.
Our team is dedicated to building a partnership with families. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time with questions or concerns. Feel free to email us or arrange a meeting if that would be more convenient.
Buy Cialis Soft cheap 1K Team:
Ms. Rachel: email@example.com
Ms. Dulanjali: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg 1I Team:
Ms. Illeperumaarachchi: email@example.com
Ms. Sabrina: firstname.lastname@example.org
cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg US Morning Routines
Each morning (except for Wednesday) at 7:30 children will line up with their grade levels on the basketball court for morning assembly and announcements with Mr. Grandbois.
Order Cialis Soft 20 mg generic Wednesday/ Assembly
Every other Wednesday morning, students go to the PMPR for the Wednesday Assembly. On alternative Wednesdays, students will report directly to our classroom. On Wednesdays, school finishes at 1.30 p.m.
Order Cialis Soft Over The Counter Security Policy
Please help us to keep our school a safe environment. We ask that you notify us of the people that will be dropping off and picking up your children, and any changes to your arrangements. Parents have to inform the class teacher if alternate transport arrangements are made.
A homework diary will be in your child’s home folder and will be used for the purpose of communication for both teacher and parent. Please check your child’s home folder daily, for messages and newsletters. Your child will record the name of the book that he/she has chosen to bring home. There is room under the title for him/her to record one or two sentences about what has been read.
Order generic Cialis Soft 20 mg Reading:
It is very important that our students have a variety of literacy opportunities both at school and at home. For this reason, you child will bring home a new book every day. It is our expectation that your child will read this book aloud to you. If your child has chosen a book that is too difficult to read on his/her own, it is absolutely fine for you to read it aloud. The purpose of this is to offer a fun literacy experience outside of school.
Buy Cialis Soft cheap Extra Curricular Activities:
A choice of activities are offered on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Activities will commence on Monday 28th of August. Details of the schedule will be forwarded by the activities coordinator, Ms. Sue Turner.
Order cheap Cialis Soft 20 mg Indoor /Out door Shoes:
Students will leave their shoes on a rack outside the classroom for the purpose of keeping the floor and carpet clean. Your child is welcome to bring indoor shoes to be left in class.
OSC has a very firm policy regarding hats. Because the sun is so strong in Sri Lanka, we require all primary students to wear a hat when outside. Your child will need to wear a hat during recess and PE. If he/she does not have a hat, then he/she will not be allowed to stay outside. During recess, you child can be in the library. During PE, he/she will not be permitted to participate if it is an outdoor activity. Also, please label your child’s hat. In the event that it gets lost, if it is labeled, then it can be returned easily!
Listen to a story
· Khan Academy : https://www.khanacademy.org/
· Math Magician Games: http://resources.oswego.org/games/mathmagician/cathymath.html
· Everyday Mathematics Links – http://everydaymath.uchicago.edu/parents/games-table/
· FunctionMachine: http://www.littlefishsw.co.uk/card/functionmachine.html
· Dino Place Value: http://www.ictgames.com/dinoplacevalue.html
· Shark Pool: Count up the ten rods and the units then click the circle with the correct number in it: http://www.ictgames.com/sharknumbers.html
· Life guards: The lifeboat will only move in steps of 10 or 1. Click the boat’s pedals until you have reached the drowning swimmer, then click the lifebelt to rescue them. Covers place value for 2-digit numbers. http://www.ictgames.com/LIFEGUARDS.html
· Math Games – www.ictgames.com/resources.html
· Comparing Numbers – One False Move: http://www.funbrain.com/cgi-bin/ofm.cgi?A1=s&A3=0&A2=0
· How does a pattern grow? http://jeux.lulu.pagesperso-orange.fr/html/anglais/algorith/algoriC1.htm
· Sorting Odd and Even: http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ks2numeracy-properties-and-ordering.html#npmenu
· Greater than, Less than: http://www.crickweb.co.uk/ks2numeracy-calculation.html#
· Education Place: http://eduplace.com/kids/hmm/egames/ega_1.html
· Dolphin and Shark Numbers: You can choose to limit the numbers to 29 or 59. Count up the tens and units, then click the correct bubble. If you get it wrong, the shark will eat your boat! http://www.ictgames.com/sharkNumbers_v2.html
· Place the Penguins: Click the penguins and drag them to the correct place. This game has two levels. Level 1 is for 2-digit numbers and Level 2 includes 3-digit numbers (hundreds, tens and units). http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/starship/maths/games/place_the_penguin/big_sound/full.shtml
- Maths concepts for Grade 1: http://www.ixl.com/math/grade-1